Sunday, December 27, 2020

Why is there suddenly a bump on my labia minora (vagina)

It is very important to know about your own body. Recently (just a few days ago), there is suddenly a bump on my labia minora. It is very scary and it makes me realise that the health of vagina is really important. I think most of us don't even care much about our body. (we didn't do much on taking care of our body, we will only go panic when something happen and this shouldn't be the case)

Suddenly having a bump/lump at the labia minora is actually common and it can be caused by several reason such as blockage, ingrown hair and etc. You can search all of this information on google as I am no expert. 

The purpose of writing this is just to share my experience of having the bump. 

Ok so on the first day, I realise there is a bump at my labia minora. I don't really pay attention to it as it not sting. 

Second day, it get painful and more swollen. I then get scared. I stupidly go wash using dettol which is stupid. You shouldn't use any soap or anything as it may cause more problem (such as allergy and more consequences) and our vagina is a self cleaning organ (just wash using warm water). I also spray using cold water cause it is painful. 

Third day, more swollen. Then I realise how stupid I am, I should have google on the first day, turns out you just need to soak in warm water (the water should be to hot, just warm) for 10 mins,3 to 4 times a day. The bump then become smaller than heal on the next day!!

** If the bump still not getting better after 3 days eventhough you treat with soaking in water water, you need to go to gynecologist. Don't be shy to tell your parents about your condition or the need to go to a gynecologist as the later the treatment the worser it may be. I am not an expert in this, but I did experience a bump at my labia minora and it already heals! (happy)

Now, I go Youtube and learn how to take care of my body. Watching all those videos make me realise how ignorance we are towards our body as I know lots of people are doing wrong things when taking care of their vagina.

Legit apps I use to earn Paypal money online

I have been earning money online since 2019. I will now share the legit apps I have use to earn money online. 1) Cashhy  This app is only av...