Wednesday, December 23, 2020

How did I begin gardening?

 I started gardening on March 2020. After being chased back home by the university... Cause of lockdown...(ugh covid19).

When I reach home, I was shock. My backyard looks like a mini forest. Grass very tall, the backyard looks very ugly and dark cause some of the plants are blocking the light into the garden. That is when I started gardening! I try to do it as often as possible, since I still need to study online (ugh). 

Actually, I have been wanting to do gardening since I was young. However at that time I was still young and didn't take action. Other than that, you know lah (Asian parents), when I tell me mum I want to do gardening (she discourage me) such as telling me: you don't know how to plant lah, you make the house dirty, do all that planting and only get little harvest, you cannot do it lah....... and the list goes on. That is why I didn't do gardening until now. 

And I don't know why this time, I just do it (laugh). The more I garden, the more addicted I get to gardening. I would do it everyday. I would go research online, watch youtube videos about gardening. And I did lots of stupid things (haha). Although my gardening skill is not good but at least is better than before.

I still remember looking at my success. The pumpkin flower, it's my first time sawing a pumpkin flower, watermelon flower, corn, french bean, chili and etc.  And let my mum see those flower and harvest ( but then still got mock by her (sigh). I don't feel excitment from her when I tell her knowledge on gardening..... She would be like O, is that so.... and then ask the same question to me again after a few days. But whatever.... (hehe) 

Let me end this, if you guys are interested in gardening just do it. Don't just keep on thinking about it, do it!! Gardening brings benefit!


Legit apps I use to earn Paypal money online

I have been earning money online since 2019. I will now share the legit apps I have use to earn money online. 1) Cashhy  This app is only av...