Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Answer to how many seeds should be plant

 After harvesting my harvest from my backyard, I would recommend others to plant as much seeds for each variety as you can. 

Why? 

1. Some of the plants may die due to certain reason. Some plants die due to too much rain, my dog, plant disease and etc.

2. The harvesting time for each plant of the same variety is different. eg. I harvest my french bean however there are some that are still small and cannot be harvest. So I end up only with a small amount of harvest. I need to harvest the ready ripe one cause if I leave it they would turn old.

3. My mum laugh and my little harvest (sigh). She laugh and say to me that it is only enough for one person...

4. Cause plants like edamame and french bean provide good harvest. The more you plant the more you can share and store or maybe sell to get an income. 

5. You work hard planting them so you should get more of harvest. 

Trust me, I regreted planting less. Plant at least 50 seeds or more for each variety of plant. And plant more than 50 seeds for vegetables. I still remember my first harvest of kankung, only can harvest a few of them cause others are still short... (laugh)! You can plant lots of seeds in a small place. I didn't know about that, thus I plant everything at least 15 cm apart thus I wrote this (https://sellerinmalaysia.blogspot.com/2020/10/how-many-seeds-should-be-planted.html). Looking back at this post I wanna laugh!!!





Legit apps I use to earn Paypal money online

I have been earning money online since 2019. I will now share the legit apps I have use to earn money online. 1) Cashhy  This app is only av...