Friday, December 25, 2020

Summary of what I do wrong as a beginner in gardening in year 2020

 1) My watermelon plant dies after I put leftover red bean soup to the plant. That is because I thought everything can be nutrients for plant. It turns out to be wrong because the roots of the plant is then infected by fungus. 

2) Pumpkin plant dies because I did not know that you need to remove the suckers.The suckers are getting all the nutrients of the plant. 

3) Tomato plant dies. It wilted.  Cause when I plant the tomato plant I did not plant it deep enough. ( I transplant from seedlings). Thus, I use wood as a support but it didnt work cause the tomato plant is getting taller and heavier. 

4)  French bean plant. My planting method for the french bean plant is wrong. For french bean plant will tangle or climb itself up the fench. I didn't provide support for them (sigh)

5) Cucumber plant cannot withstand lots of water. I plant my cucumber plant outdoor, then during moonsoon season the cucumber plant die.

6) Lots of variety of vegetables. Destroyed by my dog... (it's hard to garden with dog around). My dog either dig out what I just planted seconds ago or step on them. Ugh!! 

7) Not giving fertilizer or compost. I prefer to give compost tho. But the compost I give is not enough. If you want better harvest, give compost, once every two weeks.




Legit apps I use to earn Paypal money online

I have been earning money online since 2019. I will now share the legit apps I have use to earn money online. 1) Cashhy  This app is only av...