Wednesday, December 16, 2020

mistake when planting cucumbers

I had a bad experience when planting cucumber. At first my cucumber plants are doing well. The cucumber plant has produce cucumber and I am very happy. But then, the plant started to wilt and the cucumber turns yellow. 

I did not give up on planting cucumber, so I try to plant the seeds by direct sowing. The seedlings did appear but then it died again.

I keep on wondering why? But then got my answers after visiting the gardening store to buy new seeds. 

1)Cucumber plants need much more care than other plants. You need to give nutrients to it. eg. compost or fertiliser.

2) Cucumber plants cannot stand to much water. I didn't know that. My cucumber plant is at the backyard and it always rains in the past few months. Thus, the cucumber plant dies.

Legit apps I use to earn Paypal money online

I have been earning money online since 2019. I will now share the legit apps I have use to earn money online. 1) Cashhy  This app is only av...