Sunday, December 27, 2020

The hardest decision in life

I just encounter the biggest decision that I need to make in life. Suddenly, my whole life view is change. 

My cat is having kidney failure and she is getting weaker day by day. At first, she is just not eating. Then, she start to just lying around and not moving. However, she still can walk a bit but not stable and can fall from the chair. A cat fall from the chair. When I see her like that my tears just flows.

Yesterday was the worst of all, she has no energy to walk and not energetic. Just lying on the floor and not moving, the only thing that is moving is just her belly which still show she is alive...

Looking at her like that makes my heart break. Then I when to google, whether I should euthanasia my  cat. Why did I think of making that decision?

 I found out that cats that are in that condition are actually suffering. I keep on hoping my cat will get well by bring her outside accompany her outside for hours every single day. Bringing her wherever I go in my house... But I'm wrong, my cat is not whining cause of the pain thus I keep on thinking she will get well. But I don't know the pain she is suffering behind the sickness. Cat can endure pain and their body system will work minimally to prolong their suffering in that stage. She is really in pain, how I know? 

Imaging not drinking for a days, not eating for days. How does it feel? 

I sometimes very lazy and not drinking for hours, my body feel sick. She is suffering but I don't know... how sad it is.

Whether to euthanasia my cat is the hardest decision in my life? You as the owner is the one that need to make the decision. I can't imaging making this decision another time in my life (either for family or pets). I pray I won't encounter it anymore.

I can't sleep yesterday and when to look at my cat at 4am. She is just breathing, not even reacting to my touch. I ask my cat what should I do, euthanasia or not? I cried when asking that question. My mind is blank.

In the morning, my cat passed away (sigh). I'm sad.... I feel bad as an owner... The hardest decision in life.  Guys, having a pet is not easy you know. You need to understand their behavior, need to make lots of decision, need to play with them, need to feed them nutritional food ( not just giving leftover, dry food but handmade nutritious meat sometimes), train them. I think I didn't do much for her....


Legit apps I use to earn Paypal money online

I have been earning money online since 2019. I will now share the legit apps I have use to earn money online. 1) Cashhy  This app is only av...