Wednesday, October 7, 2020

why did my watermelon plant die

I plant my watermelon plants for months, the watermelon plants have produced both female and male flowers. The flowers bloom perfectly but the plants died after my mistake. 

I guess the mistake is made because of me being a beginner at gardening. The mistake I did is that I thought everything can be fertilizer to plants, this cause me to throw cooked red bean soup to the soil near the watermelon plants. The next day, I found root fungus at the root of my watermelon plant. Root fungus cannot be cure, the leaves of the watermelon plant continue to wilt and died. 

Moral of the story: Not everything can help provide nutrients to the plants. Research before hand so that you won't waste a good fruit bearing plant.


Legit apps I use to earn Paypal money online

I have been earning money online since 2019. I will now share the legit apps I have use to earn money online. 1) Cashhy  This app is only av...