Friday, October 16, 2020

how to get your blogger site by eligible for google adsense

 Your blogger must be more than 6 months and must have more than 20 post. 

The information or link that you put in your blogger must be valid. I choose blogger because it is more easier to use google adsense and no money is needed to tryout or start writing. 

The process of getting google adsense is long and not too easy, but not to hard. It test one's persistance. I started this blogger on May 2019 but I only get to earn from google adsense a few weeks ago. 

So good luck! After this I will pose more information about google adsense here. If you have any question don't be scare to comment.

Legit apps I use to earn Paypal money online

I have been earning money online since 2019. I will now share the legit apps I have use to earn money online. 1) Cashhy  This app is only av...