Saturday, October 17, 2020

mistake when planting tomatoes

My mistake when planting tomato plant is that:

1) I did not plant the tomato plant deeply into the soil. That is why, my tomato plant is slanting. 

2) I simply give fertiliser to the plant, during my beginning of gardening, I thought cooked red bean soup can be use as fertiliser but then fungus disease came and infect my tomato plant. 

3) Tomato plant need to have support. So it is recommended to plant the plant deeply and provide support.

4)I did not get rid of the tomato plant sucker, thus the energy of the tomato plant to produce more fruit is snatch by the sucker. The sucker must be cut, you can use as a clone if you think it is wasteful.

5) You should harvest the tomato fruit a day or a few days before it is ripe, or the bird is going to eat it. If not, tying up the fruit with plastic bags also can (dont tie to tied)

Legit apps I use to earn Paypal money online

I have been earning money online since 2019. I will now share the legit apps I have use to earn money online. 1) Cashhy  This app is only av...