Tuesday, October 13, 2020

How many seeds should be planted

 As a beginner in gardening, I always don't know how many seeds should I plant for each type of plant. 

The first plants I planted are tomatoes, pumpkin and chillies so there are no problems in deciding the amount of seeds to plant. After that, I got more and more hook up on planting and bought vegetables seeds. 

I still remember that I got laugh by my anut and my mum(just a few weeks ago), because the Kale (Kankung) I can harvest from my vegetables garden has only 12 of them. They laugh and told me it is not even enough for a person to eat. It is so embarassing. I had lots of trouble with figuring how many seeds should I plant..... What should I do?

Now I just literally plant most of the seeds I have, but there is just too much of them. One variety of vege already has lots of seeds and now I have trouble with planning the amount of seeds to plant for my okra, cucumber, french beans, white radishes and etc. I want to plant lots of variety of plants. I now plant almost 75% of each variety of plant and wondering is this a good choice...

I am thinking why can't the seeds sold be packet on the right amount of seeds that we need? (bitter smile)

Legit apps I use to earn Paypal money online

I have been earning money online since 2019. I will now share the legit apps I have use to earn money online. 1) Cashhy  This app is only av...