Sunday, June 2, 2019

Sarawak pay


                     Sarawak pay is another e wallet in Sarawak!

 This e wallet gives out more cashback than Boost! Cause it is subsidised by the Sarawak government!


 Thus I wanna share this with everyone especially the Sarawakians!


 

Sarawak pay is most commonly found in government agency! Sarawak pay can be use to pay bills! It function the same as Boost! However the number of bills that can be pay by Boost is limited! But, there is no limit on how many bills you can pay using Sarawak pay! 

Sarawak pay can pay for any bills in Sarawak!

Last time, my family and I went to Majlis Pembandaran Padawan to pay bills! We ask the counter whether we can use Sarawak pay and she said yes! Thus we go and get our number in waiting. The funny thing is when she called our number and she said we dont need to go there to pay if we use Sarawak pay. 

We looked at the counter lady with curious eyes and she knew it's our first time using the app! (akward)! Sarawak pay really save our time and save us from the hot weather cause we dont need to drive to government agency to pay bill anymore!


Another most important thing I wanna tell you guys is that Sarawak pay doesn't put your cashback into your e wallet! It will tell you how much your CASHBACK is, and deduct your next bill payment straightly with the CASHBACK!

 

My mum and I were trick in the beginning cause the CASHBACK is not in our e wallet. We were dumbfounded! We were doing anything we can to get our CASHBACK. But nope, nothing happen! Then miracle happens when we pay the second bill,  the amount we need to pay from our second bill become lesser than what we are suppose to pay! 


 

Legit apps I use to earn Paypal money online

I have been earning money online since 2019. I will now share the legit apps I have use to earn money online. 1) Cashhy  This app is only av...