Thursday, June 6, 2019

How to understand yourself? (2)

There are some ways to understand yourself?
.
When you understand yourself, you also knows how others see you.
How to understand yourself is not that hard.
To me there are three ways to do it!

1) Write down how you think of yourself! eg, I'm a good son. I am a good friend.
     That is not enough to understand yourself.

2) After that you need to show your actions when you said all those statements
    For example, when you said you are a good son. You need to give examples such as I never made   my parents worried. Action shows whether your statements are true or not?

3) Ask your close friends you are doing some research and ask their opinions.
    To see whether your statements and examples are true or not?

Legit apps I use to earn Paypal money online

I have been earning money online since 2019. I will now share the legit apps I have use to earn money online. 1) Cashhy  This app is only av...