Wednesday, June 5, 2019

How to keep your beauty? (teeth)

Teeth

How to have a healthy teeth?

You should brush your teeth from the gum to the teeth (for both upper and lower teeth)! You brush from gum to teeth then LIFT your toothbrush and continue brush from gum to teeth for the other places !

 

You shouldn't brush teeth by upwards to the gum then downwards to the teeth! When you brush upwards and downwards, you would brush the bacteria upwards to the gum. 

The bacteria would then eat up your gum and makes the teeth drop or have gum disease! Gum is the most important in or mouth cause it holds our teeth. Without gum you won't have teeth! 

REMEMBER BRUSH TEETH FROM GUM TO THE TEETH ! This is something we are not taught!

My teacher teaches me about this knowledge cause she went to implant teeth and it's expensive so she teaches us on how to take care of our teeth! That's when I realize for all this years, I'm brushing my teeth wrongly. This method really helps. My father gum is bad  cause he didn't brush it in a correct method! All his teeth drops!

  My anut has gum disease, her gum is like the photo! She is hardworking brushing her teeth, but she didn't know this method (brush from gum to teeth) cause no one teaches her. From the photo you can see that the gum is thinner than normal! When she eats something now, it hurts! She can't take lots of her fav spicy food !

It's very important to brush teeth! However, it's MORE IMPORTANT TO BRUSH TEETH IN A CORRECT METHOD!

Legit apps I use to earn Paypal money online

I have been earning money online since 2019. I will now share the legit apps I have use to earn money online. 1) Cashhy  This app is only av...