Sunday, June 9, 2019

How to not be afraid of failure

Failure happens everytime. Eg. you are a businessman, you did an advertisement and 1000 person had seen your advertisement, you then get 200 people making the business deal with you. 

From your opinion, your advertisement succeed or not. In my point of view, you succeed 20% and fail 80%. Only 200 people have business deals with you another 800 people only read your advertisement. 

Thus, don't be afraid of failure cause failure comes with success.

Thomas Edison fail making light bulbs at a lots of try. For every failure he gets, he is one step closer to success!

For every successful people there is always success. Only people who tries experiences failure. Successful people are successful cause they are willing to try, willing to experience failure.

For my next blog , I'm gonna share why you are afraid of failure! So stay tune!

Legit apps I use to earn Paypal money online

I have been earning money online since 2019. I will now share the legit apps I have use to earn money online. 1) Cashhy  This app is only av...