Friday, August 7, 2020

gardening during MCO

I am a beginner at gardening. Started gardening during MCO. Before, I have tried gardening but all of them did not work. I learn how to do gardening from YouTube and this is the results. 

My plants have starts to germinate, flower and fruiting. This tomato plant and pumpkin plant are grow from food scraps. I get the seed from the tomato and pumpkin before we cook. (The seeds of pumpkin will be thrown anyway so I use it). I have also grow other plants such as watermelon, lemon, chilli, ginger and capsicum. I am now trying to do hydroponic. You guys should also try gardening. You can grow own food and reduces waste.

Legit apps I use to earn Paypal money online

I have been earning money online since 2019. I will now share the legit apps I have use to earn money online. 1) Cashhy  This app is only av...