Monday, March 1, 2021

Learn programing for free (for beginner)

I learn programming from this website. It is free so try it out. Self-learning programming. Not easy as you will sometimes forgot what you have learned. But using this website, it is easy to learn back on what you have learned before.

https://www.freecodecamp.org/

 In the website, there are lots of programming courses to choose from:

When you are stuck on a lesson, you can get hint by pressing the "get help" button. There is 3 option of get help to choose from:

 

Good luck in studying programming.Let's do it together. I'm also a beginner in programing.

Legit apps I use to earn Paypal money online

I have been earning money online since 2019. I will now share the legit apps I have use to earn money online. 1) Cashhy  This app is only av...